Ad Infinitum Adventures Acquires Icons Superpowered RoleplayingAd Infinitum Adventures, a new publisher of tabletop roleplaying (RPG) content announces the acquisition of the Icons Superpowered Roleplaying game from previous publisher Adamant Entertainment.
“Icons is a phenomenal game, and one that deserves far more focus and attention than Adamant is currently able to devote to it,” says Gareth-Michael Skarka, director of Adamant Entertainment. “With our growing focus on transmedia development for projects like FAR WEST, and the constraints of both the size of our staff and the fact that nobody has yet to invent a time machine allowing us the freedom to do as much as we’d like to, we felt that ICONS would be better served as the main focus of a new venture.”
See the complete Future of Icons post at AdamantAntertainment.com.
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)
- Slaine: The Treasures Of Britain (Comics News)
- Eternal Lies for Trail of Cthulhu (RPG News)