Deathwatch: Rising TempestAs the conflict against the Tau approaches its breaking point and paranoia over their suspected acts of sedition reaches an all-time high, the infamous Lord Commander Ebongrave seeks allies he can trust in his campaign against disloyalty. But are Tau sympathizers really maneuvering among the loyal citizens of the Imperium? And if so, what darker plans do they hold in store?
Rising Tempest is an adventure in three parts for Deathwatch!
When the Tau make a play for dominance that threatens to tip the balance of power in the Canis Salient, they’ll unwittingly endanger the entire Jericho Reach... and only the Space Marines of the Deathwatch can stop them. This epic campaign is told in three parts, and takes players across the Canis Salient and into midsts of the Hadex anomaly.
Rising Tempest is available at RPGNow.com!
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)
- Slaine: The Treasures Of Britain (Comics News)
- Eternal Lies for Trail of Cthulhu (RPG News)