Hael: Eurellia - The Pirate HavenEast of Glowbane, hidden among the islands where the Sealander River meets the Sea of Stars, and sheltered by razor-sharp reefs, Eurellia has grown from a tiny outpost to a bustling trade town - trading in slaves! Here, pirates rub shoulders with merchants who are none-too-picky about who they sell to, or where the goods they buy (at steep discounts) come from. The laws are determined (and countermanded) by a triumvirate of feuding Daeorc bandits, and enforced with the fastest swords and darkest magic... but all loyalties are negotiable.
The one hard-and-fast rule of Eurellia, punishable by the curse of a slow death, is that the location of Eurellia remains a secret known only to those who have sworn their fealty to its rulers. To live in Eurellia is to be a criminal, pirate, or worse... forever shunned by the civilized people of both the Dominion and the Empire.
Hael: Eurellia - The Pirate Haven is available at RPGNow.com!
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)
- Slaine: The Treasures Of Britain (Comics News)
- Eternal Lies for Trail of Cthulhu (RPG News)