Kingdoms of Kalamar 4th edition campaign settingHere, creatures of dark evil roam the lands in search of prey, while others rule a terrified populace from the safety of their throne rooms. Meanwhile, elven warriors battle expansionist human kingdoms to protect their forest homes, dwarven slaves plot the overthrow of their human conquerors, and the armies of hobgoblin kingdoms grow increasingly powerful. Ruins of ancient empires lie buried beneath burning desert sands, and their stories told in smoky back rooms attract brave fools eager for excitement and quick wealth. The streets are full of the brave and foolhardy, eager to draw steel and strike for little cause, and war between kingdoms is a constant occurrence. The courts of the nobility also hold mystery and intrigue, provided one can master social pressures greater than the threat of a giant’s club or a dragon’s fang...
This special edition of the Kingdoms of Kalamar fantasy campaign setting is a must have for players and Dungeon Masters of any 4E D&D® campaign. Not only does this 501-page PDF work with 4E D&D® classes, races, monsters, and more, but it also includes expanded background details, new game mechanics for 4E, and an incredibly detailed full-color atlas! No matter what game system or edition you're using, this book gives you an incredible mine of information and adventure ideas!
Click here to get Kingdoms of Kalamar 4th ed today!
How the heck am I suppose to print out 501 pages, dont they have this in book format yet!
No commenting allowed at this time.
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)
- Slaine: The Treasures Of Britain (Comics News)
- Eternal Lies for Trail of Cthulhu (RPG News)